Last updated in May 2019
This Seamless O365 Service Level and Support Agreement forms part of the Terms of the Seamless O365 Subscription Agreement.
This Agreement was last updated on May 3, 2019. It is effective between Customer and AskMeWhy as of the date of Customer’s accepting this Agreement.
For the « Seamless O365 Subscription Agreement» please refer to the link: https://help.seamlesswork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002171217-Seamless-O365-Subscription-Agreement
During the Term, the Service will be operational and available to you at least 99.8% of the time in any calendar month.
If AskMeWhy does not meet the Seamless O365 SLSA and if you meet your obligations under this Seamless O365 SLSA, you will be eligible to receive the Service Credits below. This Seamless O365 SLSA states your sole and exclusive remedy for any failure by AskMeWhy to meet the Seamless O365 SLSA.
The following definitions shall apply to the Seamless O365 SLSA:
«Downtime» means for a Tenant, if the Seamless Provisioning or the Seamless App are not available;
If the Seamless Provisioning experiences a downtime, the provisioning of new Seamless Workspaces is not possible and there is no workaround.
If the Seamless App or a part of it is not available, the Data and Information stored in the Seamless Workspaces is still available using the out-of-the-box functionalities of Office 365 and SharePoint Online.
«Monthly Uptime Percentage» means total number of minutes in a calendar month minus the number of minutes of Downtime suffered in a calendar month, divided by the number of minutes in a calendar month;
«Service Credit» means the following:
Monthly uptime percentage of the term at no charge to you
Days of service added to the end
˂ 99.8% and ≥ 99.0%
˂ 99.0% and ≥ 95.0%
Customer must request Service Credit. In order to receive any of the Service Credits described above, you must notify AskMeWhy within 30 days from the time you become eligible to receive a Service Credit. Failure to comply with this requirement will forfeit your right to receive a Service Credit.
«Maximum Service Credit» The aggregate maximum number of Service Credits to be issued by AskMeWhy for all Downtime that occurs in a single calendar month shall not exceed 10 days of Service added to the end of your Term for the Service. Service Credits may not be exchanged for or converted or redeemed in cash or monetary amounts or other credits and are not transferrable.
The Seamless O365 SLSA does not apply to:
- any services that expressly exclude this Seamless O365 SLSA;
- any calendar month if you have not maintained a subscription for the entire calendar month in question; or
- any incident, malfunction or interruption caused by Microsoft incidents, platform changes and releases to Office 365 and Azure; or
- any performance issues caused by factors described in clause 13 (Force Majeure); or that resulted from defective equipment utilized by you, or any telecommunications failure or fault, or any default by you in your obligations under these Terms.
2. Support Services (Seamless Support)
During the Term Seamless shall provide support via email in the following manner:
Queries for specific technical problems and failures are possible at any time. For this purpose, the customer will send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the problem and a classification in the following priority and error levels:
- Level A: Total outage – Loss of service (system does not work).
- Level B: Partial outage – Degraded service (system works with limited functions).
- Level C: System functional –Minor degraded service (minor errors/problems).
AskMeWhy will use its reasonable endeavors to respond within the following response times (via e-mail):
- Level A: Response within the next working day
- Level B: Response within two working days.
- Level C: Response within three working days.
Working day is considered as Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. local time. Exclusively applicable is the local time at the office of AskMeWhy, which is the time zone of Switzerland. Exclusively applicable regarding holidays are the Zurich legal holidays at the offices of AskMeWhy Switzerland.
The Support Services provided exclude the following:
- the correction of errors or defects or inability to access or use the Service caused by the use of the Service in a manner other than that specified or intended by AskMeWhy;
- the correction of errors or defects or inability to access or use the Service caused by any modification, revision, variation, translation, or alteration of any software not authorized by AskMeWhy;
- the correction of errors or defects or inability to access or use the Service caused by the use of computer programs, applications or add-ins not approved by AskMeWhy;
- the correction of errors or defects or inability to access or use the Service caused by your failure to provide suitably qualified and adequately trained staff for the operation of the Service;
- the rectification of defects or errors or inability to access or use the Service caused by a fault in the equipment used by you to access the Service or by any telecommunication fault or outage;
- the diagnosis or rectification of faults not associated with the Service;
- the correction of defects or errors or inability to access or use the Service arising directly or indirectly out of the Customer’s failure to comply with these Terms, or any other agreement between the parties relating to the Service;
- on-site support at your premises;
- general SharePoint and User Support.
AskMeWhy reserves the right to modify these Seamless O365 Support Services from time to time and such changes will become effective from the time they are posted on AskMeWhy’s website or are otherwise notified to you.
Please also feel free to contact us if You have any questions about this SLSA. You may also write to us at the following address: